What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below.
- If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include www.VapeGods.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
We always want you to feel great about your CBD Market Direct shopping experience. We handle returns and exchanges on a case-by-case scenario with the objective of making our customers satisfied with their purchase from us.
Returns & Exchange Period
We gladly accept returns of unopened, unused, undamaged, or defective items purchased on our website for a refund or exchange within 30 days of original purchase.
For sanitary and safety purposes, we will not accept returns on the following items, opened or used, and therefore NON-RETURNABLE: e-liquids, open cartridges, and rechargeable batteries.
If a non-defective item is opened and used, we will not accept it back under any circumstances and they are not subject to a refund. For unopened or unused items, we will accept the return with no restocking fees. For manufacturer defects on the original item, there will be no service fees. Please see return shipping cost below.
For hardware purchases, each product purchased directly from our website comes with a 30-Day Limited Warranty from the time of purchase.
In order to be eligible for service under warranty, you must initiate a returns process by contacting us within 30 days of original purchase. The 30-Day Limited Warranty excludes coverage for damage resulting from accidents, abuse, disassembly, customized modification, or user-error. Furthermore, consequential and incidental damages are not covered under this warranty.
Note: Some manufacturers do require the warranty card that is included in the package in order to process the warranty service. Please do not dispose of the packaging contents immediately.
All "Dead on Arrivals" (DOA), Missing, or Wrong Item claims must be reported back to us within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Please inspect your items carefully upon receiving it, it is your responsibility to check within the time span and notify us of any problem. Minor scratches, cosmetic issues, and discoloration are considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
We do not guarantee compatibility between items. If you have any questions about compatibility, please do your research or send us a question before placing your order. We will not accept returns due to incompatibility.
If you would like to submit a request for refund, replacement or exchange, please contact our returns department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your FULL NAME, ORDER #, PHONE NUMBER, and REASONS for the return. You may be requested to provide pictures or video proof of the issue. If the return is approved, you will receive further instructions on returning the package. Replacements are going to be shipped out after we receive the defective item back at our facility.
Note: pod systems purchased on our website are intended only for use with e-liquids. Any use of cannabis oil, cannabis-based substances, CBD oil, or similar liquids will void any warranty on our products and we will not accept it for a return.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Return Shipping Costs
In regard to the cost of shipment for returns, customers are responsible for the costs to ship the items back to us. Once we receive the items and approve the return, we will bear the shipping costs for the replacement items or issue the payments of the product if it is for a refund. ALL SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Refund may be issued back to the original payment (Credit card, debit card, etc.) or as store credit in the form of reward points. CBD Market Direct is not responsible for refunds to a Prepaid Card in the event the cardholder no longer has possession of.
The following payment methods are accepted on CBDMarketDirect.com:
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- Debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Payments
- You have to enter debit/credit card information in each transaction. We do not save your debit/credit information on file.
- Gift cards: Must be issued in the US (valid for merchandise only)
- International: We currently accept payments outside of the United States. All products sold are listed in US Dollars and will not be automatically converted into your local currency. CBD Market Direct is not responsible for any conversion fees associated with international orders.
- Payments cannot be split between multiple credit cards.
- Gift cards cannot be combined with credit/debit cards.
- All cards must have a valid security code.
Have more questions or concerns? Please contact us at email@example.com.
CBD Market Direct is required by law and committed to preventing sales to anyone under the legal purchasing age for any of our products. When you place an order, your name and address are used to confirm your identity and age. This process only must be done once. In some cases, we might be unable to verify your age during check-out and will need you to provide alternate information to complete your order.
- Last Four Digits of SSN and Date of Birth
- ID Upload
CBD Market Direct uses BlueCheck Age Verification. This is done to meet FDA and State requirements regarding tobacco and vapor product sales. BlueCheck, is an industry leader in age verification, and uses multiple trusted and secure data sources to verify the information provided with each order. This process has been developed with privacy and security in mind. Sensitive information is neither shared nor accessible. It is our commitment to ensure timely and expedient service, and refusal to utilize these services will result in cancellation of your order.
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to use third party age verification systems, in accordance with federal law. If necessary, we reserve the right to ask for identification if necessary. You must be legal smoking age for the state in which you reside to obtain and use a credit card and to purchase electronic cigarette products. In instances in which credit card verification is not enough, we may require to review your identification card. You will be asked to fax or email a legible copy of your identification clearly showing your age and shipping address. We will require a signed authorization note along with a legible copy of your identification card. We will cancel the order if proper identification cannot be given in an appropriate amount of time. All fraudulent orders may be reported to the local authorities within your vicinity.